Name: Lauren Roskilly
- The closest I felt to God in my life was….(finish the sentence)
- If you could thank God for just one incident in your life what would it be and why?
Saving me from darkness
- If you could name a turning point in your life with your relationship with God what would it be and why?
When I was delivered from emotional distress
- What have you learned through your testimony?
To keep focus on Him no matter how bad the storm
- Did you face any mental barriers? If so, what were they and how did you overcome them?
Yes, depression, self harm and anxiety
- What specific bible verse helped you through?
I can do all this through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13
but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31
- If there was one thing you would tell yourself 10 years ago what would it be?
He is with us at ALL times and he does carry us even when we feel like He’s not there
- Is there anything else you would like to share?
I turned from witchcraft and evolution 2 Jesus and creation, it was a light bulb moment and I was born again 15 years ago this month
Poems By Lauren Roskilly: Night of Conversation and Letter to The World